Worldview in a Time of Wonder and Worry. Webinars from Worldview Academy faculty with timely encouragement and ideas for contemplation during this unique time. Find replays here.
Build your worldview library with Worldview Academy's top suggested titles. Starred titles are recommended reading for students before attending camp.
- The Deadliest Monster* J.F. Baldwin
- The Greatest Among You* Randy Sims
- How to be Your Own Selfish Pig Susan Schaeffer-McCauley
- Knowing God J.I. Packer
- Loving God Charles Colson
- The Compact Guide to World Religions Edited by Dean Halverson
- Rethinking Worldview J. Mark Bertrand
- Escape from Reason Francis Shaeffer
- How Now Shall We Live Charles Colson and Nancy Pearcey
- Orthodoxy G.K. Chesterson
- Understanding the Times David A. Nobel
Worldview Academy students are eligible to earn college credit through two universities, Corban University and Oklahoma Wesleyan University. The universities offer up to two credit hours for students who have submitted an application to the school prior to attending Worldview Academy and who pass the final exam given by Worldview Academy at the end of the camp week. Exam scores are submitted to the university by Worldview. Students who have applied to that school and passed Worldview Academy’s exam can then request a transcript from the university.
If your student would like to register for this option, please register for camp first and then submit an application through the university of your choice: Corban University or Oklahoma Wesleyan University. Your student does not have to be attending camp at one of these two universities in order to be eligible for credit, but may attend any of our 23 camps.
For more information please click the above links per university or contact the University’s Registrar’s office:
Corban University Registrar’s Office: 503-375-7017 / [email protected]
Oklahoma Wesleyan University Registrar’s Office: 918-335-6219/1-866-222-8226 [email protected]